Saturday, February 19, 2011

Here it be folks, I completed the cover for a new comic book project a friend and I are going to try to get started. Let me know what you think. The title is just a place holder I didn't want to give too much away and I think our title kinda gives a little too much info as to the direction the story is going to go in. I hope you dig it, I pencilled, inked and coloured it so I would really appreciate your opinions. Oh and excuse the big copyright water mark, I am becoming increasingly paranoid in my old age, so I'm gonna start being a lot more careful with stuff like this. Well all that aside, thanks for the look.
Cheers my Dears,

Devin

4 comments:

Noide a.k.a. Neil Davies said...

Nice dude, can't wait to see some panels :P

Mallory said...

Your amazing Dev! Just sayin! AND straight up with the copyright... I'd steal your work... ahemm.. but I'm your sis.. so I wont.....

Tara your cuz said...

Holy moly Dev ... your work is awesome, hence the name Devin the Awesome...

joyce taylor said...

Devin, Iam so PROUD of YOU DEAR, Im glad that your my nephew, your work is awesome, I love all of it, so cool. Take care Dev, keep up the GOOD WORK!!, Love Joyce Taylor.