Friday, October 23, 2009

Brand Spankin New Portfolio

Greetings, that's right it's a new post. I haven't put much up in a while mostly because the only things I have been working on are portfolio related and some of it I can't put up yet like my new demo reel for instance. However I do have a few pages that I can post without getting smacked down by the law. I'll probably post more soon because stuff like my life drawing still needs some tweaking but as soon as it's ready I'll put it up too. Also there are some repeats here so there's gonna be some stuff you've seen before please forgive me.












































2 comments:

CINDY said...

Neat stuff lof. You're a wonderful draughtsman!

Unknown said...

Hell yes!
You needed a decent update!
Good to see you're still improving by leaps and bounds.

That monopoly man still tugs at my heart strings dude :)